Mobile Patient Messaging Application EASE Partners with Kony Mobility Platform and Announces Major Upgrades in Next Release.
EASE Applications has improved the security of the platform and also implemented major design and functionality enhancements to improve the experience.
EASE 3.0 Updates, Security Enhancements and Features
Features and Enhancements
- Android Version of the EASE MD Sender app.
- Brand new look and design to enhance the user experience on both the receiver and sender apps.
- Language feature that will allow pre-defined messages in Spanish.
- Common pre-defined messages to quickly send without typing.
- Speech dictation enabled – now you can dictate your updates without the need to type.
- Help button for frequently asked questions.
- Cancel button (in the receiver app) at QR code stage in the event the patient needs to re-register.
- Quick name feature – quickly add a patient name to the message with a single button.
- Sender’s name at the top of the messaging screen so you know who is logged in.
- Sender will receive survey results directly from families at the end of the procedure.
- When switching to a new sender on the same device, all previous messages sent will remain on screen, so you know what updates the families have received.
- Message count on receiver app as messages queue for iOS.
- Rebranded Sender App now known as EASE MD.
- The EASE platform will be SOC 1/SSAE 16/ISAE 3402 and SOC 2 certified.
- Built on Kony, which has a Cryptographic Library (KCL), and operates at Security Level One using a FIPS 140-2 validated software module and multi-chip standalone module embodiment.
- Kony has attained its certification under the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 27001 standard. AWS is also currently ISO 27001 certified.
- Kony’s hosting partner, AWS, is Level 1 compliant under the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS). Customers can run applications on our PCI-compliant technology infrastructure for storing, processing and transmitting credit card information in the cloud.
EASE Applications has developed a one of a kind mobile messaging application. Available in both the Google Play and iTunes App Store, it allows hospitals to send live real-time surgery updates to family members of a loved while they are undergoing surgery. The HIPAA compliant medical messaging app sends text, photo and video updates with secure 256-bit encryption. The application is free to family and friends of patients and is offered by the medical provider.
EASE is currently being used by hospitals across the United States to alleviate anxiety, provide transparency and improve satisfaction. Contact us today for more information.